Vernon Pediatrics Officially Joins the Starling Pediatrics TeamSeptember 13, 2018
On September 7th, Starling Physicians welcomed the excellent providers at Vernon Pediatrics to the Starling pediatrics team. Drs. Rapaport, Martin, Lahman, Huang-Bulger, and nurse Karpey will continue to see patients at their office at 357 Hartford Turnpike in Vernon.
Vernon Pediatrics was part of HealthWise Medical Associates, LLP which was formed in 1998 to manage and meet medical challenges in an ever changing health care environment. Independent solo and small group practices formed a larger group to better control their destiny. For many years, HealthWise Medical Associates was a formal association between pediatricians, family practitioners, and internists in the east of the river communities.
Now as Healthwise disbands, Starling is thrilled to have their caring and dedicated pediatricians join Starling’s pediatrics team. The providers at Vernon share a similar philosophy of care with the following mission:
- To serve generations of patients through a commitment to quality and community based care
- Hire the best people possible and make those people responsible for meeting the needs of our patients
- Create a family centered enterprise that understands and employs the best business and clinical information systems available
- Utilize electronic medical health record system to integrate care delivery for patients in a comprehensive and coordinated manner
- Create cost effective and efficient ways to deliver quality care outcomes
- Anticipate and meet the challenges of medical care systems in the future
Starling welcomes the Vernon providers to our growing pediatrics practice which also sees patients in New Britain, Newington, and Plainville. To learn more about the Vernon practice, click here >>