We participate in a majority of insurance plans. Please check with your physician’s office to confirm that it participates in your specific plan. Since insurance participation can change, we suggest you call your insurance company to verify participation if you do not see your plan listed below.
- Cigna Healthcare
- Eye Med Vision Care
- Great-West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Health New England
- Healthy CT
- Consolidated Health Network formerly Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Health Plans
- State of CT Title XIX
- United Healthcare
- VSP – Vision Service Plan
- We urge patients to read medical insurance policies and know your coverage. Insurance companies can offer multiple plans with variable benefits. For instance, a routine pregnancy might be covered at 100%, but a high-risk pregnancy might have higher patient co-payments or deductibles.
- Again, know your insurance coverage. Sometimes physicals and “well visits” are covered, but diagnostic testing may or may not be covered. If a diagnostic test is ordered to check on a diagnosed condition (diabetes, liver disease, etc.), the diagnostic test may not be covered by insurance.
- Starling Physicians accepts Medicare and most major insurance plans. If you have provided your current insurance coverage information, we will submit a claim to your insurance company. You are responsible for all balances due after your insurance company pays its portion.
- If you intend to pay on a fee-for-service basis (no insurance), make sure to let us know.
- Obstetrical fees not covered by insurance are to be paid in full by the 8th month of pregnancy.
- Surgical fees will be discussed with you.
If you have any questions regarding which insurance plans we accept, please contact our Customer Service line at (860) 258-3480, Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Questions regarding your coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.