Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please provide 24 hours’ notice.
- Insurance card(s); if you have a second insurance plan, please bring both cards
- Driver’s license or other photo ID
- Current medications and dosages (including vitamins and supplements)
- Prior medical records, including immunization records
- Any outside MRI’s or X-ray results you may have
- Referral from physician, if required by your insurance plan
- Co-pay required by your insurance plan
- Print and complete the Patient Information Form
- Additional completed Patient Forms as requested by certain departments
When you arrive at our office, a Starling Physicians representative will review the forms prior to your visit with the physician.
Job-related or Motor Vehicle Injuries:
If you have a job-related injury and have filed a workers’ compensation claim, please bring a letter from your employer with you, as well as the name, address, and telephone number of your workers’ compensation insurance company.
If your medical issues stem from a motor vehicle accident, please bring the following:
- The name, address, and telephone number of your auto insurance company
- A copy of the Declaration Sheet found in your motor vehicle policy
- If your motor vehicle insurance company has paid all that you are covered for, you need to bring a Letter of Exhaustion from your auto insurance company
If you have retained an attorney for your medical issues, you need to bring the name, address, and telephone number of the attorney at the time of your visit.