Starling Infusion Centers
Leading the Way for Infusion Delivery in an Outpatient Setting
The Staring Infusion Centers are state-of-the-art outpatient facilities that provide a safe, convenient, and affordable solution for patients to receive intravenous therapies and injections under the supervision of our professional staff. We provide the highest quality care in a warm and inviting community setting and offer a cost-effective solution for high-cost drug administration, benefitting patients, insurance companies, and the healthcare system overall.
By the Numbers…
- 3 infusion centers located in Wethersfield, Enfield, and New Britain
- 40 + infusion chairs across the three locations
- Over 20,000 treatments delivered annually
- Staffed by dozens of highly trained nurses, APRNs/PAs, physicians, and support staff
- 24-hour on-call physician coverage, 7 days a week
- High-quality infusion care costing significantly less than hospital-based care
Comprehensive Infusion Services
Our Outpatient Infusion Centers are designed to provide patients with the treatment and support services needed, enabling them to balance their family and work commitments while avoiding a hospital setting.
We provide infusion therapies to patients experiencing the following diseases and conditions:
- Oncology and hematology
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Crohns and ulcerative colitis
- Anemia/Iron deficiency
- Eye disorders
- Rare genetic diseases, such as Fabry’s disease
- Autoimmune diseases
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency
- CHF clinic
Our Outpatient Infusion Centers specializes in intravenous (IV) treatments. Services and treatments provided include:
- Antibiotic therapy
- Antiemetic (anti-nausea) treatments
- Electrolyte replacement
- Biological response modifiers
- Erythropoiesis stimulating agents (ESAs)
- Growth factors (Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factors, or G-CSF)
- Iron infusions
- Multiple sclerosis and osteoporosis treatments
- Tysabri, Xolair, Remicade, Reclast, Boniva, and more
Safety Is Our #1 Priority
We utilize the most advanced technology and protocols to ensure the highest levels of safety:
- Our infusion centers are strictly controlled to meet the highest safety standards and ensure that medication preparation is sterile, accurate, and timely.
- Our infusions are delivered by pumps, as opposed to intravenous drips. This ensures the precise administration of medication.
- Our highly trained nursing staff has advanced certifications.
- Provider-supervised infusions mitigate any reactions or complications.
- We have onsite emergency medication and equipment available if needed.
We Make It Convenient for You
We know our patients value convenience. Unlike hospital-affiliated infusion centers, we get you in quickly and ensure that your infusion is done as efficiently as possible. We offer a wide range of services to make our centers accessible and convenient for you:
- Free onsite parking with easy access to our facility
- Easy and simple referral process
- Flexible IV therapy appointment times with early morning and late afternoon appointments
- Comprehensive insurance support to expedite authorizations and reduce out-of-pocket expenses
- A front desk team that works around your schedule to accommodate your employment and family needs, as well as to get you in quickly when you are feeling sick
We Want You to Be Comfortable
Our priority is to make patients and their families feel right at home by creating a warm and personalized environment. Since infusion therapy can sometimes take several hours, our facilities are designed for optimal patient comfort and our staff goes above and beyond to provide a better healthcare experience.
- Infusion chairs are situated in a comfortable area, with window seating available, and wood sliders that offer privacy.
- We provide large, soft, comfortable recliners with personal televisions and wireless Internet access.
- Each chair offers patient privacy while providing our centrally located nurses the opportunity for close monitoring and observation.
- A self-service pantry area is stocked with coffee, tea, juice, and light refreshments.
- Pillows, blankets, and reading materials are available upon request.
- There are a separate visitor and waiting area for registration, scheduling, and insurance authorization.
1260 Silas Deane, Wethersfield
300 Kensington Avenue, New Britain
160 Hazard Avenue, Enfield
Call: (860) 246-6647
Video to Learn More
Watch the video below to learn about our beautiful facility, dedicated team, and a wide range of services: