Time to Schedule Your Annual VisitMay 2, 2022
Your Annual Wellness Visit is an essential part of your healthcare. Your Primary Care Provider (PCP) offers a wide range of services, including, but not limited to:
- Annual physical exams, routine screenings, and healthy lifestyle promotion
- Treatment of illness, including sinus infections, flu, digestive problems, and back pain
- Detection and medical management of chronic health conditions such as diabetes, asthma, cholesterol, thyroid, and heart disease
- Immunizations and travel medicine
- Cancer screenings
- Heart health, including blood pressure monitoring and electrocardiograms
Our internists take pride in caring for our patients for life. When specialty care is needed, we make referrals to appropriate specialists and will coordinate and manage your care. Our internists, specialists, and labs use a single electronic medical record, accessible throughout all of Starling, which enhances communications between all your providers, keeps your records together, and minimizes delays.
If you have a PCP, please call their office or the Central Scheduling line at (860) 721-5743. If you need a PCP, click here to see who is available in a town near you.