Starling Physicians is proud to welcome Dr. Alexander Komm to lead our Department of Neurology
Dr. Komm has extensive experience treating a wide range of neurological disorders that impact the central and peripheral nervous system. If you or someone you love is facing neurological issues, Dr. Komm can help. He spends time with his patients to provide a clear understanding of their issues and a course of action. He empowers patients to take control.
Areas of expertise include:
- Neurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- Stroke diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
- Management of acute and chronic painful neurological conditions such as migraine, trigeminal neuralgia, neck and lower back pain.
- Management of multiple sclerosis to reduce risk of relapse and slow disease progression.
- Diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy.
- Diagnosis and management of dizziness and gait problems.
- In-office electrodiagnostic tests, such as EMG/Nerve Conduction, to identify the source of peripheral nerve damage.
- Botox injections for treatment of headaches, spasticity and dystonia.
Dr. Komm is now seeing patients age 18 and older at
300 Kensington Avenue in New Britain – (860) 224-6263.
Call for an appointment or talk with your healthcare provider to see about referring you for a consultation.View all New Providers