Exciting news for 2021! Starling and LabCorp Have Teamed Up to Expand Laboratory ServicesDecember 10, 2020
Starling has selected LabCorp to become the laboratory of choice for Starling’s physicians and patients. LabCorp is the world’s premier health care diagnostics company and we are thrilled to partner with them as they dramatically expand their presence in Central Connecticut.
LabCorp® is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services.
Get more info here.
They operate hundreds of lab draw stations throughout the United States. They have recently opened LabCorp at Walgreens’ centers in states including Alabama, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, and West Virginia.
Why Starling Chose to Partner with LabCorp
The collaboration offers expanded LabCorp testing services to Starling patients, including COVID-19 testing. LabCorp will be significantly expanding draw station capacity by adding several patient service centers, including LabCorp at Walgreens’ locations, affording patients a high-quality, low cost choice for laboratory services.
Bringing together Starling Physicians’ rich history of delivering compassionate quality care and the scientific and operational expertise of LabCorp is a powerful combination that integrates strong leadership, innovative technology, and a shared passion for high-quality patient care.
Starling Patients Now Have Even More Choices
The great news is Starling patients can….
- Visit our 9 convenient lab draw stations in our Starling offices. Click here for hours and locations.
- Go to one of more than a dozen new LabCorp draw stations that will be conveniently located throughout this area. We will provide you with details on how to use an easy online app to find the draw station near you and schedule a visit.
Benefits to Starling Patients
Partnering with LabCorp offers several benefits to our patients and providers.
- Convenient – Patients now will have expanded access to dozens of laboratory draw stations throughout Central Connecticut, including LabCorp at Walgreens in select areas.
- Easy – With the LabCorp Express and LabCorp Patient App, patients can book appointments ahead and check in online.
- Efficient – Brand new laboratory draw stations will have minimal wait times.
- Professional – Well trained, certified laboratory phlebotomists are staffed at every location, welcoming each Starling patient.
- Flexible – Patients can continue to have labs drawn in our onsite Starling draw centers, or can visit more than a dozen new LabCorp draw centers.
Stay Tuned for Details in 2021
LabCorp is currently in finalizing their new patient service center locations which will be ready to serve Starling patients, as well as the general public, in early 2021. Select Starling providers will be allowed to send patients to these new centers starting Mid-December as part of our pilot.
In the meantime, we ask that patients continue to utilize the current Starling draw stations when possible. You will be notified by your provider when you can visit one of our new LabCorp patient service centers in your area. To get current locations and hours, https://www.starlingphysicians.com/lab/
Thank you for your continued support and we know this laboratory partnership will have a tremendous outcome on our continued combined effort to offer every patient high-quality compassionate patient care.