Breathe Easy with Starling Pulmonary & Sleep MedicineJune 16, 2021
We are proud to have some of the leading experts in pulmonary care and sleep medicine. Our board-certified pulmonologists offer a wide range of services which include:
- pre-operative lung evaluations
- diagnosis and management of respiratory conditions
- lung function testing
- evaluation of pulmonary nodules
- critical care medicine
- treatment of COPD, asthma, sarcoidosis, and pulmonary fibrosis
We also are experts in sleep issues and disorders
Many of our pulmonary specialists also have additional board-certification in sleep medicine.
They provide evaluation and treatment of sleep related conditions including:
- sleep apnea
- hypersomnia’s and parasomnias
- restless leg syndrome
- periodic limb movement disorder
They offer home sleep studies and can coordinate lab sleep studies.
We get you in quickly!
We will get patients in right away for a pulmonary or sleep medicine consult with one of our experienced nurse practitioners. Or we will schedule a consult within a week with one of our physicians.
We see patients in Bloomfield, Enfield, New Britain, and Wethersfield. We can accommodate early appointments starting at 7:30 am Monday through Friday.
- To schedule a visit in Bloomfield, Enfield or Wethersfield, call (860) 547-1876.
- To schedule a visit in New Britain, call (860) 224-6266.