A New Year Means it is Time for Your 2022 Annual Wellness Visit
Your Annual Wellness Visit (AWV) is a great time to review your health conditions and set your wellness plan for the year. If you have not scheduled an upcoming visit with your PCP, please call your PCP office and we will be happy to schedule you.
Your Annual Wellness Visit gives us the opportunity to review:
- Height, weight and blood pressure
- All prescription medications or supplements you are taking
- Immunizations for the flu, pneumonia, and shingles
During this visit, we also discuss:
- Your physical activity or exercise program
- Your hearing, memory and any urinary or incontinence concerns
- Any feelings of stress, anxiety or depression
And we’ll talk about scheduling any other necessary tests like:
- Cancer screenings
- Routine lab work
Our primary care providers are your partners in keeping you healthy so you can live your life to its full potential. We look forward to seeing you soon.