Update on Our New Reputation Management Tool
In mid December, we piloted a new reputation management software with 70 providers across specialties. Within 24 hours of visit, patients receive email or text alert with short survey. Those who rate an overall positive experience are prompted to leave a review on Healthgrades or Google. Those who had negative experience are asked to provide feedback that is only visible to Starling.
The feedback has been excellent. In 3 weeks, we have received over 363 new public reviews on providers, with an average star rating of 4.8. Patients are very willing to share their positive feedback when they are asked.
We have received 2900 survey responses – also with incredibly favorable feedback. Here are some highlights:
- 91% felt my care provider listened to my concerns
- 88% felt my care provider provided a clear explanation about care
- 87% felt the office staff was friendly and helpful
- 90% were extremely satisfied with overall quality of care
- On a scale of 1-10, 96.5% gave a 7 or above and are likely to recommend Starling to a friend
We will continue to monitor the results and will share with you.