Updates on Care DeliveryMay 4, 2020
As Connecticut prepares to reopen, Starling remains focused on providing the highest quality care in the safest manner.
- We continue to conduct Telemedicine visits and Telemedicine phone calls with your provider.
- We offer patients with chronic health issues or concerns the ability to schedule an office visit.
- Some departments are beginning to reschedule visits that were postponed until June.
We continue to have numerous safety measures in place to keep our patients and staff safe. This includes the following.
- We take the temperature of all patients, staff, and vendors before entering our offices.
- We screen patients and staff for symptoms prior to visits or work; patients with any symptoms will be asked to reschedule and staff will be asked not to come to work.
- Patients are required to wear masks in our offices; staff will wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Exam rooms are thoroughly cleaned pre- and post-patient visit.
- Social distancing is required in all areas.
- We strongly discourage visitors at appointments. For patients requiring assistance, we are limiting to one guest.
Our coronavirus hotline is available 7 days a week from 8:30am-4:30pm. Call 860-368-2271.
Please note that our lab hours and locations have recently been updated. Visit https://www.starlingphysicians.com/lab/ for details.
Thank you to our wonderful patients who continue to share their gratitude during this time. To hear what our patients have to share, please visit: https://www.starlingphysicians.com/hereforyou/.