Thank you for your patience as we continue to work through technical difficulties. Our phones are now working although there may still be intermittent issues. All offices are open with the exception of New Britain Neurology.
Podiatry is a medical and surgical specialty that focuses on the treatment of diseases and injuries that affect the foot, ankle, and leg. Painful foot problems can misalign your whole skeleton and create other issues. Our highly trained, board-certified podiatrists identify and treat the root problem, with a focus on your future mobility.
Our Podiatry Department provides the most innovative surgical and nonsurgical options to treat problems that include:
- Bunions, hammertoes, and foot deformities that cause pain and shoe discomfort
- Treatment of painful conditions, including pinched nerves, fallen arches, and plantar fasciitis
- Diabetic foot screenings and preventive care
- Treatment of sports injuries and fractures
- Dermatologic conditions including fungal infections, rashes, warts, corns, and ingrown toenails
- Wound care including ulcerations, bone infections, and abscesses of the foot, ankle, and leg
Our podiatrists take a multidisciplinary approach to your care, bringing together a team of orthopaedic surgeons, physiatrists, physical therapists, and highly trained ancillary professionals. We treats all ages.
We also have extensive experience with wound care. This is especially important for diabetics, dialysis patients, and individuals with poor circulation. Your feet may not always tell you if you have a wound that needs medical attention. Neglecting a non-healing wound can have very serious consequences. Click below to learn more.
Anthony Babigian, DPM
New Britain – Lake Street
Dr. Larry Suecof, DPM
(860) 721-5733Glastonbury – 289 Western
1 Lake Street, New Britain, CT, United StatesGlastonbury – 289 Western
289 Western Blvd, Glastonbury, CT, United StatesEnfield
160 Hazard Ave, Enfield, CT, USA