Starling Physicians is Proud to Have a Registered Dietitian on our Team
Elisa Marley, RD CD provides advice and counseling about diet, food, and nutrition. She helps people of all ages make healthy eating choices and teaches them how to adapt their diets to deal with different medical conditions.
She provides personalized coaching on topics including:
- Weight loss and maintenance
- Medical nutrition therapy to manage diabetes
- Healthy eating strategies to control high cholesterol, hypertension, and thyroid issues
- Nutritional support and side effect management for cancer patients
- Guidance and recommendations for patients receiving tube feeding support
Elisa provides individual nutritional counseling and education. She helps people set realistic goals and gives them the tools to achieve these goals.
To schedule a visit, call (860) 246-6647, x2072. Our patient coordinator can set up an appointment and guide you in verifying insurance coverage and/or estimating out of pocket expenses.