Learn About Pediatrics Team in Vernon
We continue to offer the COVID vaccine to children ages 6 months and above in our office.
Please call us to schedule a vaccine. Click here to learn more about vaccine safety.
We are honored to care for your child. Our mission is to:
- To serve generations of patients through our commitment to quality and community-based care
- Hire the best people possible and make those people responsible for meeting the needs of our patients
- Create a family-centered enterprise that understands and employs the best business and clinical information systems available
- Utilize our electronic medical health record system to integrate care delivery for our patients in a comprehensive and coordinated manner
- Create cost-effective and efficient ways to deliver quality care outcomes
- Anticipate and meet the challenges of medical care systems in the future
We are always here for you! When your child is ill, we should be your first point of contact. For urgent matters after hours, your call will be forwarded to our on-call team. Our doctors or nurses can hear your concerns and guide you on the next steps.
Vernon Pediatrics will offer a walk-in hour Monday-Friday starting October 3, 2022.
In an effort to always be there when your child needs us, Vernon Pediatrics will offer a walk-in hour Monday – Friday from 8 to 9 a.m. for patients who develop symptoms over the last 24 hours. To ensure a timely visit, patients should plan to arrive between 8-8:30 a.m. It will be closed on major holidays.
Want to Join Our Team?
Open Positions Include:
Pediatric Provider, Vernon, CT
Starling Physicians has a current opening for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatric Provider to join our Vernon Pediatrics group. Our busy, established pediatric practice in Vernon, Connecticut. Starling has over 250 physicians and advanced practitioners in nearly all specialties. As a physician-owned corporation, partnership is available following two-three years of successful practice.
- Schedule will be 4 days per week in outpatient setting only, no hospital rounds
- 1:8 call coverage with nurse triage service taking first calls.
- You will be part of a well-supported team in a comfortable working environment.
- We offer competitive salary and benefits
Requirements: Candidate must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatrics. Must be able to obtain Connecticut licensure before you begin practicing. Ideal candidate will have initiative, experience, and interest in comprehensive care.
For Physician and Advanced Practitioner Openings:
Individuals applying for provider positions should e-mail a letter of interest and CV to Lauren McLaughlin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time LPN, Vernon, CT
To apply, send your resume to: Vernonpediatrics@starlingphysicians.com.
357 Hartford Turnpike, Vernon Rockville
Phone: (860) 871-2102
Fax: (860) 870-0890