Preparing for an Upper Endoscopy
Please arrive at your scheduled day and time to:
Central CT Endoscopy Center 440 New Britain Avenue
Plainville, CT 06062
Make sure someone is available to pick you up.
- No eating of solid foods after dinner the night before your test. You may drink clear liquids up to 2 hours before your test, then nothing by mouth.
- Please bring your prescription medications with you in their original containers.
- Please leave all jewelry & valuables at home.
- If you have any questions or are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please call (860) 224-6249.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance.