Thank you for your patience as we worked through some technical difficulties. Our phones are now working although there may still be intermittent issues. All offices are open with the exception of New Britain Neurology and Newington Family Medicine.
What we mean when we say,
“Healthcare the way it should be”
We provide our patients with the peace of mind that their care is delivered in the setting of a trusting and caring relationship. Because we are physician-owned and led, we have the freedom to practice healthcare the way it was intended:
- Where doctors and patients build long-lasting relationships based on compassion, dialogue, and mutual respect.
- Where primary care and specialty needs can be met by one organization focused on the totality of your healthcare needs.
- Where the highest quality medical providers, in every medical field, partner to deliver coordinated care across specialties.
- Where we treat you like family and go above and beyond to provide a better healthcare experience.
- Where all members of a family, from birth to geriatrics, can receive outstanding care for a lifetime.
- Where we serve as your advocate so you can make informed medical decisions as you navigate the healthcare process.