Starling Labs Building New Facility and Expanding Draw Stations
We are pleased to announce that Starling Labs will be undergoing significant expansion and improvements over the coming year. The goal is to open Starling Draw Stations in all offices throughout Starling to improve convenience and provide our patients with faster results from our fully accredited and dramatically enhanced clinical laboratory. Below is a timeline:
- November 27th – New draw station opening in Wethersfield. This will complement the existing station on the Oncology side. Station will be open from 6am-6pm.
- Mid December – Draw station will open in Enfield.
- March of 2018 – Brand new, state-of-the-art laboratory will open at l Lake Street.
- Early 2018 – Hartford Draw Station will open at 85 Seymour Street.
- Throughout 2018 – Stations will be opened at all former CMG sites.
We will provide additional information and patient support materials prior to draw station openings.
Questions about Starling Labs can be direct to Doug Dyer at DDyer@starlingphysicians.com. He will be happy to provide personal tours of new lab in March.