Call: 860-258-3470

New Provider portal – What else would be useful ?

Please note that posts are visible to all providers at Starling Physicians. While this is not a public post, it is also not a private message board between individuals. If you wish to contact a particular doctor or administrator, please email them by using their first initial followed by their last name @starlingphysicians.com.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jpost
    Participant

Dear Partners ,
    I am wondering what else could be really useful to have on this central site ….. so i thought I should ask the rest of my partners what they think should be useful. If information can be made easier to find, and references can be at your mouse-tips.
    Please write me to let me know what else would be helpful. jpost@starlingphysicians.com

johara
    Participant

Whether on this site or somewhere else I think it might be nice to design some patient handouts about common issues—ie lowering cholesterol, managing glucose or HTN etc. that have the Starling name and logo on them . Would service education and brand recognition purposes.

Right now at GH branch most of us use generic handouts.

Jim

rwalden
    Participant

Hello Dr. O’Hara: I work in the marketing arena and really like your idea. We can create some templates and take these types of handouts and personalize them with the company/dept name, create a consistent look, and perhaps add some of your own content and recommendations. These types of handouts can be useful in the office and can also go on the website. I will email you about the best way to get started. Thank you for your suggestion.

Robin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Back to Provider Portal