Laura Scibelli, MSN, FNP-BCContact Info
Undergraduate: American International College, Springfield, MA
Graduate: American International College, Springfield, MA
Laura Scibelli was born and raised in Chicopee, MA. She received both her undergraduate and graduate degree from American International College.
She is interested in all aspects of internal medicine, with a focus on disease prevention and health promotion. She enjoys working with people to promote wellness and a healthy lifestyle.
In her spare time, Laura enjoys spending time with her family and friends. She also enjoys travelling and being with her fiancé and two dogs Dolce and Gabbana.
Now Offering Cosmetic Services
Laura is proud to now offer aesthetic services at Starling’s Enfield office. She believes in the meaning of ‘BonaVita’ which is the good life which we should all be living. She offers treatments to help her patients look and feel younger – living the good life. Her cosmetic services are provided in a medical office which is equipped to perform injections safe and effectively.
Laura graduated from American International College with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and worked at Hartford Hospital for four years as a Registered Nurse. She then obtained her Master of Science in Nursing with a focus on Family Nurse Practitioner. She is board certified from the ANCC and recently received certification to inject Botox and Dermal Fillers.
Laura plays a key role in Starling’s Medical Aesthetics of Enfield. Appointments can be scheduled by calling 860-510-7350. Click here to learn about their wide range of services.
At Enfield, Laura and team offer two types of injections which are delivered in a personalized manner at an affordable price. See below for details.
Laura offers two types of injections which are delivered in a personalized manner at an affordable price:
- FDA-approved to temporarily reduce signs of aging by reducing frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines to provide a more youthful appearance.
- Works by relaxing the muscles that cause dynamic wrinkles and giving the face a more relaxed and refreshed appearance.
- Injectable treatment derived from purified protein that actually works on the nerve endings and the muscle to prevent the muscle from contracting.
- Does not fill facial lines; relaxes them
- Effects usually last 3- 6 months, but after several treatments, Botox may begin to last longer
- Slightly more expensive than Dysport but less units per treatment are required
- FDA- approved to temporary improvement in the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults less than 65
- Clinical studies have shown visible results within 24- 48 hours and can last up to 4 – 6 months
- Works by blocking the release of a chemical called acetylcholine (which is required in order for a muscle to contract)
- Evidence that Dysport injections may be more effective than Botox with large muscle groups
- Can be more cost effective than Botox as the cost per unit is less; though Dysport requires more units per treatment.
It is always important to consider the potential side effects of any medication and equally weigh the benefit and risks. Please note that these services are not covered by insurance.
To schedule an appointment, inquire about pricing, or find out about additional services please call 860-510-7350 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org