Courtney L. Souza, MD, FAAPContact Info
Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PAResidency
Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital, Cleveland, OH
American Board of Pediatrics
Dr. Courtney Souza was born in Providence, Rhode Island. She received her Bachelor of Science degree from Johns Hopkins University where she majored in applied mathematics and statistics. She attended medical school at Temple University School of medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She completed her pediatric residency at Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio. She practiced general pediatrics at a private practice in Rhode Island for two years prior to joining Starling Physicians in 2020. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Dr. Souza knew she wanted to be a pediatrician from the time she decided to go to medical school. She is grateful for the wonderful opportunity to follow the growth and development of her patients from newborns through adolescence. She is dedicated to promoting the establishment of lifelong health and wellness, and serving as an approachable resource for her patients and their families.
Now accepting new patients in Newington.
American Academy of Pediatrics
- Being a first time father, I am very protective of my daughter. Dr. Souza made me feel very comfortable. But most importantly she made my child feel comfortable! So far loving it. Thank you Starling and Dr. Souza.
- I really appreciated the time Dr. Souza spent with my teen daughter. It is refreshing to have a pediatrician that takes the time to talk with the child.
- Love Dr. Souza. She great care of my daughter!
- She was kind, polite and easy to talk to.
- Always great to visit my son’s pediatrician.
- Dr. Souza was very kind and she really listened to what my daughter tells her. She would asked permission from my daughter if it will involved physical contact. She would also made funny comments as to lower the anxiety of my daughter. Dr Souza is a very good doctor.
- It is always great when I am in the office. Dr. Souza is great. She is very informative and helps me to understand the questions I ask. I have fairly healthy kids so there isn't much I need to address. I've been with this pediatrician since I was born and have no plans of finding anyone else.
- Very satisfying visit. The doctor was great I think she did her job well.
- She’s good doctor!
- Great. Takes the time to listen to my questions and concerns regarding my children. Awesome experiences. Very quick and very respectful. My son was afraid to switch to a new doctor but when we left he loved her.
- The entire staff in your office is amazing! So considerate and kind to both the children and parents. You are all so respectful of the parents’ wishes and supportive. I could not ask for a better pediatrician's office.
- Dr. Souza was very nice! Informative and attentive. My daughter feels comfortable with her. It was good that I was able to be seen quickly.
- First time meeting this doctor and my 16 year old daughter fell in love with her.
- She is amazing and caring and you can tell she was listening. She wasn't rushed and that felt good.
- Definitely would recommend her.
- Dr. Souza is a great doctor! She's very understanding and listens to your concerns. She takes time with the patient to help them with their health issues! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician. And the staff are really nice and kind.