Welcoming New Primary Care Patients in Avon
Our exceptional team of primary care providers in Avon provides comprehensive primary care which includes:
- Annual physical exams, routine screenings, and healthy lifestyle promotion
- Treatment of illness including sinus infections, flu, digestive problems, and back pain
- Detection and medical management of chronic health conditions such as diabetes, asthma, cholesterol, thyroid, and heart disease
- Immunizations and travel medicine
- Cancer screenings
- Heart health, including blood pressure monitoring and electrocardiograms
Dr. Patel welcomes new patients in Avon at 100 Simsbury Road. He also sees patients in New Britain. Call (860) 676-4820. Click here to learn more about his background>
What Patients Share About Dr. Patel
• Very attentive.
• Excellent experience with Dr. Patel.
• Timely appointment and great staff. Dr. Patel is a nice man. Good listener.
• Dr. Mahesh Patel is my new internist. He was prompt for my appointment and is very personable and thorough. We were meeting for the first time, yet I felt a good connection. He conducted an amazing review of my situation and gave me straightforward instructions for my follow-up. Very pleasant experience.
• Love my new doctor. The doctor addressed all my concerns.
• Dr. Patel is very thorough and friendly. He listens and makes sure you understand everything and know any next steps in your care. I highly recommend him for exceptional care.
• Dr. Mahesh Patel is very pleasant and his exams are very thorough. He takes the time to explain the diagnosis and gives good medical advice.
• Great experience with the staff. Dr. Patel is wonderful and caring. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care physician.
• My experience with Dr. Mahesh Patel of Starling Physicians has been excellent. I am confident with the care I have been provided for any health concerns Dr. Patel has treated me for. In my opinion, he is highly recommended.
• Not a long wait time and everyone was polite and helpful.
• Dr. Patel is a very thorough physician. He takes the time to go over test results, medications and listens to your concerns. I would recommend him as a primary physician to anyone.
• Fast service. Knowledgeable staff. The doctor answered all my questions and my concerns.
• Dr. Patel is a really good doctor.
• I had a Televisit with Dr. Patel, he is very caring and very professional. He made me feel better immediately, highly recommended.
Call (860) 676-4820 and schedule a visit today!
Yalitza is an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner who sees patients 100 Simsbury Road in Avon. Call (860) 676-4820. Click here to learn more about her background>
What Patients Share about Yalitza Wright
• Yalitza Wright is a professional who cares about her patients. She has gone above and beyond to see that I not only get the best physical care but also the best mental health care. I am thankful I have her as my healthcare provider!<
• I met her for the first time and she understood my condition and provided the right treatment. I am pleased that I got an appointment with her.
• A pleasant and professional office space. I was able to get an initial physical scheduled within 2 weeks of my call. The nurse, Ed was lovely, kind, and has 30 years of emergency room nursing experience. Both Ed and LPN Wright were patient and thorough and took my concerns seriously. I feel well cared for and am grateful to have found a supportive PCP team.
• She is really informative and encouraging. I felt really comfortable talking to her.
• I was taken in right away. Ms. Wright was thorough and personable. An enjoyable experience.
• My call back was very quick. She listened to all my symptoms and went through my list of medications. She prescribed some medications and they seem to be helping so far. Thank you – Yalitza!
• Yalitza was very attentive and caring, listening closely to what I said. She gave wise advice and good medicine to help me feel better faster.
• Well-mannered and intelligent.
• Very positive experience. Ms. Wright was thoroughly professional. She explained all about my potential condition, recommended follow-up, and ensured that appropriate follow-up was immediately scheduled. Ms. Wright was very empathetic to my concerns and her comments were very encouraging.
• Excellent experience both on a previous telemedicine appointment and in person. Friendly and comprehensive.
• Yalitza Wright is an excellent medical professional. She’s someone I trust as my healthcare provider. Her constant efforts to stay informed with my health as well as her follow-up are so important. I highly recommend Yalitza Wright!
• When I got to the doctor’s office, I was very nervous. But once she came in and she talked to me, I was really calm cool, and collective. I think she is very good.
• Very personable and professional. Spot on-time per the appointment. Very happy to return.
Call (860) 676-4820 and schedule a visit today!
Mary has been serving the needs of the Avon community as a Family Nurse Practitioner since 2002. She sees patients at 20 West Avon Road and welcomes new patients. Call (860) 522-1633. Click here to learn more>
What Patients Share About Mary Leahy
• Mary Leahy listens to her patients in an unhurried, non-dismissive environment. She focuses on the entire health picture, not just the obvious symptoms. She is thorough, kind, and proficient and ranks second to none in the world of APRNs. I feel very fortunate to be her patient.
• Mary is the best PCP I’ve ever been to. She listens and does not judge.
• Mary is personable, caring, and very thorough. Everything a person would want in a health care practitioner. Always feel well taken care of.
• Mary is so competent and compassionate. She makes me feel like no one is more important than me!! All the concerns I’ve had over the years, which at times were scary for me, she had the answers that made me have the relief and confidence to go forward – there’s no one Like Mary!!
• As a physician I am picky about where I receive my healthcare. Mary’s the best.
• Mary takes the time to talk to her patients. She is thorough and truly cares about the whole person not just rushing through her appointments.
• It was a pleasure to meet Mary Leahy APRN She is very respectful of individual needs and lifestyle preferences while making sure the patient’s health is comprehensively addressed. I am looking forward to having her as my primary health care provider.
• Mary is always thorough and inciteful. Excellent care in every way.
• Mary is kind, knowledgeable, and thorough. Her office staff works as a team and makes things run smooth which takes stress off patients.
• My experience with Mary Leahy was excellent. I hadn’t been to the doctor in a while due to a previous bad experience. Mary made me feel very comfortable in the office, was very thorough, and the whole visit didn’t feel rushed at all. You can tell she really cares for her patients and looks at the whole picture. I’m so grateful to have found this provider.
• Mary’s compassion and aim to get to the bottom of things have always attracted me. very happy to have her as my PCP.
As usual, Mary was very efficient and clear with her information and instructions. She was thoughtful and pleasant. Definitely not cold and all business. I guess that’s why our whole family trusts her with our health.
• I was very impressed with her knowledge, kindness, and compassion. Her staff is courteous and attentive. I highly recommend Mary Leahy.
• Mary takes her time with her patients and actively listens to them. I love her approach to solving health issues and goals together. She has given me hope and a plan for my own personal situation.
Call (860) 522-1633 and schedule a visit today!