Thank you for your patience as we continue to work through technical difficulties. Our phones are now working although there may still be intermittent issues. All offices are open with the exception of New Britain Neurology.
Chronic Care Management for Medicare PatientsMarch 29, 2018
If you suffer from two or more chronic conditions, it can be overwhelming to manage your healthcare between doctor’s visits.
Medicare’ s Chronic Care Management (CCM) program can help you connect the dots so you can spend more time doing what you love.
Chronic Care Management services include:
- A dedicated health professional who will check-in with you each month
- Personalized assistance in creating a detailed care plan
- Coordination of care between your specialists, pharmacy, testing centers, hospitals, and more
- 24/7 emergency access to a healthcare professional
- Expert assistance with setting and meeting your health goals
Talk to your Starling provider about how to enroll today.