When You Face a Cancer Diagnosis, You Need The Leading Experts By Your Side
Our hematologists and oncologists provide exceptional care, counseling, and infusion services for the treatment of blood disorders and cancers.
Area of expertise include:
- Consultation and diagnosis
- Comprehensive care of benign and malignant disorders
- Family and genetic counseling
- Chemotherapy and immunotherapy of malignancies
- Palliative care and end-of-life treatment
- Microscopic analysis of blood and bone marrow disorders
- High risk screening for breast cancer
- Cancer survivorship programs
We see patients in seven convenient locations and offer three comfortable infusion centers in Wethersfield, Enfield, and New Britain.
Our dedicated cancer care team includes:
- Board-certified experts in the field of oncology and hematology
- A registered dietitian for nutritional support and counseling
- A social worker for emotional and logistical support
- Cancer support groups
- A hereditary risk assessment program
Meet the newest member of our team: Dr. Daniel Morganstern
Dr. Morganstern joins us from the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute where he spent the last 14 years serving as one of the nation’s leaders in breast cancer treatment, cancer genetics, and prevention. He has played an active role in clinical trials at Dana-Farber and co-founded their Breast Cancer Prevention Center.
Dr. Morganstern’s approach to breast cancer in this age of personalized medicine recognizes that every woman’s treatment plan is necessarily unique. He believes in meeting patients where they are in terms of their knowledge, lifestyle, and psychological state. He works with each patient as an individual and places a strong emphasis on education and empowering women so they can make informed decisions.
Avon • Bloomfield • Enfield • New Britain • Wethersfield